381. United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations.
Iran-Libya Sanctions act one year later / Gpo Washington D.C.: Ground Zero books, Ltd. 1997 , 89 P.
Economic Sanction / Lybia/ Terrorism
382. United States. Congress. House. Commitee on International Relations.
Markup before the committee one international relations, house of representatives, one hundred fourth congress, second session, July 10, 1996/ Washington: U. S. G. P. O, 1996 , 87 P.
Econom vic Sanction / Investments / Iran / Terrorism
383. United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations.
United States policy toward Iran: Hearing before the Sub Committee on Near Eastern and South Asian Affairs of the Congress. House / Washington: Washington: U. S. G. P. O , 1998 , 44 P.
Foreign relations (Iran-US) / Politics & Government – U.S. / Terrorism
384. United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations.
US policy toward Iran: hearing before the Committee on International Relations, House of Representative, one hundred fourth congress / Washington: U. S. G. P. O , 1996 , 124 P.
Foreign Relations (Iran-U.S.) / Politics & government – U.S.
385. United States Congress, House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Task Force to investigate Certain Allegations. Concerning the Holding of American hostades by Iran in 1980.
Joint report of the task force to investigate certain allegations concerning the holding of American hostages by Iran in 1980 / Washington DC: U. S. G. P. O. , 1993 , 968 P.
Foreign relations (Iran-US) / Iran Hostage Crisis / Politics & Government
386. USA International Business Publications.
U.S. - Iran economic and political relations handbook (world diplomatic and international contacts library) / Washington DC: U.S.A. International Business Publications , 300 P.
Economic Policy – U.S. / Foreign relations(Iran-U.S.)
387. Vaziri, Mostafa.
Iran as imagined nation: the construction of national identity / New York: Paragon House Publishers , 1993 , 247 P.
Civilization,Iran / Ethnic Identity / Islam & Nationalism / Nationalism
388. Voll, John obert.
Islam, continuity and change in the modern world / Syracuse, N. Y. : Syracuse University press , 1994 , 1 V. , 397 P.
Islam & politics / Islamic movements
389. Walsh, Lawrence E.
Firewall: the Iran-Contra conspiracy and cover-up / New York: Norton , 1997 , 544 P.
390. Walsh, Lawrence E.
Final report of the independent counsel for Iran-Contra matters / Washington: Court of Appeals for the District Columbia Cirzuit , 1993, 3 V.
Iran Contra / Trials(political Crime & offenses)
391. Walsh, Lawrence E.
Iran-Contra: the final report / New York: Times Books, 1994, 522P.
392. Warne,William Elmo.
Mission for peace: point 4 in Iran / [S. l.]: Ibex Pub. , 1999.
Foreign relations(Iran-U.S.) / Politics & Government-U.S. / Social change
393. Wead, Doug.
The Iran crisis: learn to facts behind the facts- / Plainfield,N. J. : Haven Books , 1980 , 230 P.
Islamic Revolution - Politics & Government
394. Weiner, Myron(ed).
The politics of social transformation in Afganistan, Iran, and Pakistan / Syracuse N. Y. : Syracuse University Press , 1994 , 488 P.
Elite (Social Sciences) / Elite (Social Sciences) - Afghanistan / Elite (Social Sciences) - Pakistan / Women (Afghanistan) / Women (Iran) / Women (Pakistan)
395. Whitley, Andrew.
The Shah of Iran: a biography / Ringwood: Penguin Books Australia Ltd , 1999.
Pahalvi, 1941-1979 / Pahlavi, Mohammed Reza
396. Wiley, Joyce , N.
The Islamic movements of Iraqi shi’as / Boulder, Colo London: Lynne Rienner, 1992 , 193 P.
Islam & Politics / Politics & Government - Iraq / Shiites / Shiites & Politics
397. Woodward, Bob.
Veil: the secret wars of the CIA 1981-87. / New York: Simon and Schuster , 1987 , 543 P.
CIA / Movements / Movements - Libya
398. Workman, W. Thom.
The social origins of the Iran- Iraq war / London: Lynne Rienner Pub. , 1994 , 179 P.
Iran-Iraq war - Causes / Iran-Iraq war - Social aspects
399. Wright, Martin (ed).
Iran: the Khomeini Revolution / Chicago, U.K.: S. T. James, Iongman, 1989 , 128 P.
Foreign relations / History of Iran (collections) / Islamic Republic - Politics & Government
400. Wright, Robin.
The last great revolution: turmoil and transformation in Iran / New York: Knopt , 2000 , 339 P.
Islamic Revolution / Movements
401. Wroble, B.
Human Rights in Iran: testimony on behalf of Amnesty International / London: Amnesty International , 1978 , 64 P.
Amnesty International / Human rights / Politics & Government
402. Yadegari, Mohammad.
Ideological revolution in the muslim world / Brentwood, MD: I. G. P. S , 1983, 114 P.
Ideology / Islam / Shariati, Ali
403. Yamani, Mai.
Feminism and Islam: legal and literary perspectives / [for] The centre of Islamic and Middle Eastern law school of oriental and African studies, university of London, London U.K.: University of London[by] IThaca Press , 1996 , 385 P.
Feminism / Women (Islamic Republic)
404. Yetiv, Steve. A.
America and the Persian Gulf: the third party dimension in world politics / Westport, C.T.: Praeger , 1995 , 180 P.
Foreign relations (Persian Gulf –U.S.) / Politics & government - Middle East
405. Yodfat, Aryeh.
The Soviet Union and revolutionary Iran / London: Croom Helm , 1983 , 168 P.
Foreign relations (Iran - Soviet Union)
406. Yousefi, Naghi.
Religion and revolution in the modern world: Ali Shari'ati's Islam and Persian Revolution / Lanham [Md.]: University press of America , 1995, 159 P.
Islam & Politics / Shariati, Ali / Shiites
407. Zabih, sepehr.
The left in contemporary Iran: ideology, organization and the Soviet connection / London, Stanford: Croom Helm, Hoover Institution Press , 1986 , 239 P.
Communist Parties / Foreign relations (Soviet Union) / Politics & Government - Russia / Tudeh Party of Iran
408. Zahedi, Dariush.
The Iranian Revolution: then and new indicators of regime instability / Boulder, co. : Westview press, 2000, 224p.
Islamic Republic - Criticism & Interpretation / Islamic revolution - Criticism & Interpretation
409. Zakir, Nazir Ahmad.
Notes on Iran; Aryamehr to Ayatoollahs / Karachi: Royal Book Company , 1988 , 320 P.
Islamic Revolution / Pahlavi, Mohammad Reza
410. Zangeneh, Hamid (ed).
Islam, Iran and world stability / London, Basingstoke: Palgrave McMillan , 1995 , 300 P.
Economic conditions / Islam & politics / movements / Politics & Government
411. Ziba, Mir-Hosseini.
Islam and gender: the religious debate in contemporary Iran / London: I. B. Tauris , 1999 , 305 P.
Women (Islamic Republic) / Women (Iran) / Women In Islam
412. Agriculture after the revolution in Iran: with an assessment of the prospects for U. K. exports / London: British Agricultural Export Council, 1984 , 48 P.
Agriculture / Agriculture & state / Agriculture - Economic aspects
413. The Ashura uprising / Tehran: The Institute for Compilation and Publication of the Works of Imam Khomeini, International offairs Department, 1995, 88p.
Ashura / Khomeini, Rohollah - Views on Ashura
414. A call to divine unity / [S. l.]: The Institute for compilation and publication of the works of Imam Khomeini.
Communism, Disintegration / Khomeini, Rohollah - Massages & speeches
415. Cultural results of the Institutions of the Islamic Republic of Iran / Tehran: Ministry of Islamic Guidance , 1982.
Islamic Republic - Revolutionary Institutions
416. Ethnic conflict and international politics in the Middle East/ Gainsville, Florida: university press of florida, 1999, 396p.
Ethnic Relations / Islam & politics / Nationalism
417. Father! O, standard bearer of Islam/[S.l]: The Institute for compilation and publication of the works of Imam khomeini.
418. Fundamentals of the Islamic revolution / [S. l.]: The Institute for compilation and publication of the works of Imam Khomeini.
Islamic Revolution - causes / Khomeini, Rohollah - Personality / Khomeini, Rohollah - Political & Social Views
419. Hajj in words and message of Imam Khomeini / [S. l]: The Institute for compilation and publication of the works of Imam Khomeini.
Hajj/ Khomeini, Rohollah - views on Hajj
420. Imam Khomeini the culture of Ashura. / International Congress on Imam Khomeini. - Tehran: The Institute for compilation and Publication of the works of Imam Khomeini , 1996 , 164 P.
Ashura / Khomeini, Rohollah - views on Ashura
421. Iran in the (1970s): opportunities in a dynamic, developing economy / Tehran: Iran chamber of commerce Industreis and Mines , 1980 , 164 P.
Economic conditions / Economic development / Economic policy
422. Iran under Khatami: the myth of moderation / Foreign Affairs Committee of the National council of Resistance of Iran, France, Auvers-Sur-Oise: National Council of Resistance of Iran , 1998 , v1 V ,230P.
Economic conditions / Economic Reformism/ Islamic Republic - Social aspects / Khatami, Mohammad / Reformism
423. Iran's national security policy: Intentions, capabilities and impacts / Washington D. C: Carnegie Endowment for International Peace , 1993 , 108 P.
Foreign relations / National security
424. Iraq aggresses Iran as seen throgh the foreign press / Tehran: Ministry of Islamic Guidance , 1981 , 60 P.
Iran-Iraq war - foreign public opinion
425. The Iraqi Iranian dispute: acts in allegations / Baghdad: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Republic of Iraq , 1981 , 70 P.
Foreign relations (Iran-Iraq) / Iran-Iraq war
426. Islam, modernism and the west: cultural and political relations at the end of the millennium / London:I. B. Tauris in association with the Eleni Nakou foundation, 1999, 264p.
Cultural relations (Iran-U.S.) / Foreign relations / Modernity (Islam)
427. Islamic government (Guardianship of the jurist) / [S. l. ]: The Institute for Compilation and publication of the works of Imam Khomeini.
Guardianship of faqih / Islam & State / Leadership (Islam)
428. Islamic Republic of Iran: industrial revitalization / London: Economist Intelligence Unite for the United Nations Industrial Development Organization , 1995 , 256 P.
Industrialization / Industrial Policy / Industrial promotion
429. Kauthar / Tehran: The Institute for Compilation and Publication of the Works of Imam Khomeini, International affairs Division, 1995 -, V.
Islamic Republic / Khomeini, Rohollah - Messages & Speeches
430. Khomeinism: essays on the Islamic Republic / Berkeley: University of California Press , 1993 , 188 P.
Khomeini Rohollah / Middle East / Pluralism / politics & Government
431. The last message / [S. l. ]: The Institute for Compilation and Publication of the works of Imam Khomeini.
Khomeini, Rohollah - Corespondence
432. Light of the path: selected messages of Imam khomeini / Tehran: External Liaison section of the Central Office of Jihad-e-Sazeandegi, 1982 , 124P.
Khomeini, Rohollah - Messages & speeches / Politics & governments
433. The Middle East millitary balance / Tel Aviv: Tel Aviv University , 1983 , 462 P.
Middle East - Armed forces
434. The Misreable Revolution / Baghdad: Dar al- Ma'mum , 1987 , 268 P.
Islamic Revolution-Criticism & interpretation
435. The narrative of awakeninig: alook at Imam khomeini’s ideal, scientific and political biography (from birth to ascension)/ Tehran: The Institute for Compilation and Publication of the works of Imam Khomeini, International affairs Dept. 1996, 334p.
Khomeini, Rohollah – Biography / Khomeini, Rohollah -Literary ollections
436. Palestin from Imam Khomeini`s viewpoint / [S. l. ]: The Institute for Compilation and Publication of the Works of imam Khomeini.
Khomeyni, Rohollah - Views on Palestine
437. Pithy aphorisms, wise sayings and counsels / Tehran: The Institute for Compilation and Publication of the Works of Imam Khomeini, 1994, 210p.
Khomeini Rohollah – Quotations / Khomeini, Rohollah - Messages Speeches
438. The political economy of the Middle East. Vol 5: the role of the state / Cheltenham: Elgar Reference Collection , 1999, 428p.
Economic conditions - Middle East / Economic Policy - Middle East /Politics & Government
439. The political economy of the Middle East. Vol. 6: Oil / Cheltenham: Elgar, Reference Collection 1999, 428p.
Economic Conditions - Middle East / Economic policy - Middle East
440. The position of women from Imam Khomeinis viewpoint / [S. l. ]: The Institute for Compilation and Publication of the Works of Imam Khomeini.
Khomeini, Rohollah - views on women/ Women (Islamic Republic)
441. The priest and the king: an eyewitness account of the Iranian Revolution / London: I. B. Tauris & Co Ltd , 1999 , 224 P.
Islamic Movements - role of Clergy / Islamic Revolution / Khomeini, Rohollah
442. Revolution and terrorism in Iran / Rome: Centro Culturale Islamico Europeo , 1982 , 104 P.
Islamic movements / Islamic Revolution / Terrorism
443. Soviet-American relations with Pakistan, Iran and Afghanistan / NewYork: St. Martin's Press 1986 , 431 P.
Congresses / Foreign relations (Soviet Union) / Foreign relations (U.S.)
444. Stories by Iranian women since the Revolution / Austin: University of Texas , 1991 , 184 P.
Women (Islamic Republic)
445. The Struggle of Ayatollah Khomeini / [S. l.]: [S. n.] , 1979 , 105 P.
Khomeini, Rohollah / Leadership(Islam) / Pahlavi, 1925-1979
446. The United States the Middle East: interest and obstacles / Bloomington: Indiana University Press , 1982 , 333 P.
Middle East / Politics & Government - United States
447. War against revolution: a study of the bases for the Iraqi regim's aggression against Iran / Tehran: [S. n. ], 1981 , 102 P.
Foreign relations(Iran-Iraq) / Iran-Iraq war - Causes
Copyright © 2016 . All Rights Reserved